- Physiotherapy Specialisation is the highest level of physiotherapy training available in Australia. The specialisation process is rigorous ensuring only the most skilled clinicians gain the title.
- Specialist Physios can provide reviews for complex health problems, comprehensive reports or second opinions. Our specialists network and communicate with other specialists, surgeons and insurers to provide you with the highest level of care.
- They are involved in conducting cutting-edge research with local and international Universities and are at the forefront in advancing their fields.
- If you feel like you’ve seen everyone, tried everything, and are still bothered by your problem, a specialist review can help you get answers and gain an understanding of how to best manage your problem.
- Similarly, if you are considering invasive procedures (like surgery or injections) or have had these and still suffer, a second opinion from a specialist physiotherapist can be an invaluable experience, just like it was for Jamie.